Learning Ambience for Online Learning
- Try to be in full school uniform / neat dress while attending online classes.
- Sit in a well-lit room and be on time for attending the classes with electronic devices fully charged.
- Be entirely ready for the online class with textbooks, notebooks, pen-pencils, and a water bottle by your side before starting the session.
- Please inform the class teacher/subject teacher if unable to attend the online class via message, phone calls or via the School Parent Portal / School Parent Apps
- The students may Switch On / Off the Cameras as instructed by your teacher. Always ensure to keep the mic mute unless asked to speak.
Get Involved & Learn
- Get fully involved in the online class without any distractions. Log-Out from all social media to avoid distraction during the online session.
- Ensure to take down notes, finish the classwork etc., while the teacher is teaching.
- Finish all the learning tasks and submit all assignments/homework assigned before the due date.
Respect & Safety
- Please Raise Hands (Icon) or use the chat window to post questions or if help needed.
- Be careful with the content you post in Teams. Do not post messages, images, videos, forward that are not appropriate for the class.
- Follow all the good manners, like saying 'PLEASE' and 'THANK YOU' while requesting help from teachers and friends.
- Strictly no eating & munching during the online session. You may drink water as required.