CREDISAPP for Ranking NIRF Rank Optimizer Features
As a part of the Eloit Workshop and Learning Series (EWLS), we have conducted workshops from November 2015 till January 2016 in all major cities of the country on Ranking Systems of Higher Education Institutes and more specifically on the NIRF – National Institutional Ranking Framework, launched by the MHRD, Govt of India in October 2015. More than 400 institutes including IIT’s, NIT’s, renowned universities and top colleges were participated in the massive and first of its kind movement in India. During these workshops, based on suggestions and requests from our various participating institutes, we have come up with first of its kind NIRF process supporting software called CREDISAPP NIRF Rank Optimizer. This software analyses the data entered by the institutes to calculate their indicative scores, perform gap analysis and helps to publish the data on the institution website in a single click. The software saves a lot of time and removes confusion about the total points that can be scored by the institute with its current academic infrastructure.
Highlights of NIRF Ranking Score Software / Optimizer
- Import data directly from the XML file to the NIRF ranking score software.
- Identify areas of improvement and take action to improve your ranking
- Manage each Parameter and Sub-Parameter
- Track progress of the process
- Import data directly from XML file
- Generate a PDF/MS WORD/MS EXCEL report and verify all contents
- Publish the relevant data straight to your website via weblink
- Download the data in PDF format and upload it to your website and many more