EDISAPP SCHOOL SOFTWARE – TECHNICAL INFORMATION
View technical information for implementing, managing, and configuring Edisapp School Software & Mobile Apps.
Edisapp Portals – School Software
Built for Desktop and Laptop Devices
Edisapp School Software web version built for desktop and laptops runs on any internet-connected device with the latest version of any modern internet browser, be it on a laptop, personal computers, tablet or mobile.
Chrome | Edge | Firefox | Safari
Edisapp Mobile Apps – School Mobile Apps built for
Apple iOS & Android Devices
Edisapp School Software comes with Mobile Apps for Parents/Students, App for Teachers, and App for School Principals and Decision Makers. These mobile apps for schools are built using flutter cross-platform technology and run on the latest versions of iOS and Andriod. Minimum supported versions are
Android 7.0 or Above | iOS 9 or Above
Edisapp Wear Apps – School ERP Software built for
Wearable Android Smartwatches
Edisapp e360, the exclusive mobile app for school decision-makers, even runs on Smartwatches too. Edisapp e360 wear, the smartwatch app for school, delivers real-time school data for decision-makers and principals live on a smartwatch. Your school on your watch always!
Wear OS 1.0 or Above
Edisapp software for school management and mobile apps are delivered using the most secure, licensed and most advanced technology infrastructure. Edisapp is cloud-native, with robust system architecture, coded using solid design principles and utilises the most advanced feature and facilities of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platforms and Infrastructures.
Fully ISOLATED DEDICATED Environment
Edisapp is delivered for each school via a fully isolated and dedicated cloud environment exclusive to that school, ensuring infra-structure & platform security with SSL bindings.
Automatic High Availability
Edisapp is a cloud-native app harnessing the full potential of Microsoft Azure’s cloud infrastructure as a service offering. All Edisapp fully isolated and dedicated servers for each school are covered with Automatic High Availability guarantee with Traffic Manager, Auto Scale and 99.95% Server Uptime assurance.
SECURE ENCRYPTIONS PROTOCOLS
Edisapp uses the most secure encryption protocols, and algorithms to provide a barrier against unauthorised access to school data, ensuring a safe path for data to travel through the infrastructure and protect stored data confidentiality. Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer (TLS/SSL) | Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256 Bit-Locker encryption | Azure Storage Service Encryption
Partner with a Company Embracing School Data Security
ISO 27001 Certified for Management of Information Security Eloit is committed to being a good custodian of student data. That’s why in Edisapp School Software we are taking all reasonable and appropriate countermeasures in ensuring data confidentiality, integrity & availability. Eloit is ISO 27001:2013 certified for Management of Information Security in Design, Development, Implementation, Data handling & Support of Cloud-Based Software Solutions, Mobile Applications & Information Technology Enabled Services for Education Institutions & Organizations. Edisapp ERP Software for schools is one of the very few school software companies with ISO 27001 Certification.
Data Protection in Edisapp Software for Schools
Eloit is a good custodian of school/student data and complies with general data privacy acts, regional and industry-specific data protection laws, and the highest data protection standards :
- School/Student data is stored on secure Microsoft Azure Cloud data centres
- End-users may share the same physical hardware, but the data is always separated for each user.
- Users who require access to student/school business data need to authenticate themselves, and their identity must be verified by user credentials and role/user access controls.
- Student / School data belongs to the school; always.
- In the unlikely event of service termination, Edisapp will hand over all the data to the school in a re-useable format.
User Administration and Authentication in School Software
Reliable identity/access management protocols are the core of secure and compliant school management system operations. Edisapp uses the most robust, most secure encryption protocols in the industry to provide a barrier against unauthorized access to school and student data.
- Edisapp school management software relies on the user management and authentication mechanisms provided with the Azure Cloud technology platform and the Eloit platform.
- Edisapp has in-built mechanisms to ensure users are who they say they are and will double-check based on specific events or behaviours.
- Edisapp had a built-in mechanism for credentials resetting, blocking and unblocking users, enabling and disabling device level, and feature level access for groups and individual users.
School Software – Security Audits
At Eloit, we conduct regular internal and external, manual and automated security audits to ensure early detection of any vulnerabilities,
- We are committed to implementing all the latest technologies, policies, and procedures to ensure our customers’ security, privacy, and data integrity
- Edisapp uses multiple encryption methods, protocols, and algorithms thereby provide a secure path for information to travel through the Edisapp network infrastructure, and to help protect the privacy of data that is stored within the infrastructure.
- Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer (TLS/SSL)
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256
- Storage Service Encryption and Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
Cloud Solutions Best Practices for School Software
We follow the industry recommended operating best practices for cloud solutions and data centres,
- Automated backups and disaster management systems
- A redundant hardware storage system performs regular backups.
- Fully isolated, dedicated and advanced Azure CLOUD Solutions
- Separate WebApps, MSSQL database servers, Blob Storage etc. are used to securely isolate each school’s data, files and other assets.
- Auto-scaling, traffic manager, auto-backup and disaster recovery provisions are auto enabled for advanced data security, reliability and scalability.
Fully integrated connected school
Edisapp School Software is built with a larger vision to be the school’s central technology platform, on top of which all other technology services, devices, apps and gateways are connected upon for providing a seamless, always-on, “connected school” experience for all stakeholders.
Payment Gatewaysfor online fee collection
SMS Gatewaysfor sending text alerts
Email Gatewaysfor sending email alerts
Push Notificationsfor sending push alerts to mobiles
Bar Code/QR Codefor digital identification
Biometric Face Detectionfor staff attendance marking
ID Card Printersfor Staff and Student ID Cards
Microsoft Teamsvirtual classrooms & learning
Google Booksfor digital identification
Google Mapsfor staff attendance marking
Bank Integrationsfor Staff and Student ID Cards
Microsoft Office 365virtual classrooms & learning